Monday, September 26, 2011

Noah's Birthday Cake....Yummy!!!

Well Noah's special day turned out to be a great one! We spent the afternoon together while brothers and sister were at school and daddy was at work. We watched the Smurf movie which he surprisingly enjoyed!! I baked him a homemade chocolate cake with buttercream icing and which I decorated myself with batman accessories (I am no pro...Lol) and it I must say that it was delicious!!! I topped off the afternoon by making steaks for dinner before I had to go to work. He really enjoyed his special day and was so ready to call it a night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a wife of 16 years to my husband Frank. We have four awesome and beautiful children who we live for! Our oldest Dustin is 15 years old and is a Sophmore in high school. Our only daughter Emily is 10 years old and is in the 4th grade. Matthew will turn 5 years old in 2 weeks and just began Pre-K which he loves!!! Our baby Noah turns 3 years old tomorrow and is known for his gorgeous golden hair :))

Followers