Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Yesterday Matthew turned the big "5"! He had been waiting for this day to come! I surprised him at school by bringing cupcakes to his whole class. They went crazy wild!!! They were very colorful Transformers cupcakes. I then came home and baked him some Halloween Birthday cupcakes instead of a cake. We celebrated when Frank got home from work. We sang "Happy Birthday" to Matthew while Emily accompanied on her keyboard and Dustin on his guitar. They were so proud to do that...Lol Matthew then blew out his candles and we had pizza and cupcakes! My little boy is growing so fast!!!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a wife of 16 years to my husband Frank. We have four awesome and beautiful children who we live for! Our oldest Dustin is 15 years old and is a Sophmore in high school. Our only daughter Emily is 10 years old and is in the 4th grade. Matthew will turn 5 years old in 2 weeks and just began Pre-K which he loves!!! Our baby Noah turns 3 years old tomorrow and is known for his gorgeous golden hair :))

Followers